What You Need to Know About a Four Day Work WeekHiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · July 18, 2022
Time to Read: 6 mins
Four Day Work Week Summary:
- A four day work week refers to a 32 hour work week with the same pay rate as a 40 hour work week.
- Priorities are shifting in the workforce and employees value work-life balance.
- There are many benefits to a four day work week for both employees and companies alike.
- Various companies across the globe have adopted a four day work week using a range of models.
Medical Marijuana and Drug Testing for a New JobHiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · June 27, 2022
Time to read: 5 min
Medical Marijuana and Drug Testing for a New Job Summary:
- A list of states which legalized medical marijuana use and recreational use.
- Each state varies with their employment protection laws. Here is what you should know when drug testing for a new job.
- Ask your Recruiter in advance if the employer has a zero-tolerance policy.
PROFILES SECURES CLEARLYRATED'S 2022 DIAMOND AWARDNews · April 4, 2022
Diamond award winners have won the Best of Staffing award for at least 5 years in a row, consistently earning industry-leading satisfaction scores.
Creative Recruitment Strategies to Manage a Job Applicant SurgeHiring Innovative Talent · March 23, 2022
Time to read: 5 mins
Creative Recruitment Strategies Summary:
- A job applicant surge is promising, but is the talent pool filled with qualified applicants?
- Despite a candidate-driven market, companies are becoming more specified and trying to get the most out of their candidate search.
- Creative recruitment strategies attributed to a well established recruitment process effectively attract and engage candidates from the start.
Employer Guidance on COVID-19 Vaccine MandatesCoronavirus Updates, Hiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · November 2, 2021
Time to Read: 6 minutes
COVID-19 Vaccine Workplace Summary:
- Employers are trying to do right by their workforce.
- FAQ list to understand what employers can and cannot do when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Updates from the CDC; exploring workplace vaccination programs.
13 Technology Buzzwords that Will Never Leave Our VocabularyJob Seeker Advice & Tips · October 12, 2021
Time to read: 3 mins
Technology Buzzwords Summary:
- This technology buzzword glossary covers the basics in terms of terminology often used today and for the foreseeable future.
Personality Types at Work: Best Career Options for Your TypeHiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · September 17, 2021
Time to read: 10 mins
Personality Types at Work Summary:
- Personality types influence many factors and are a useful aspect of yourself to consider when navigating your career.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a popular personality evaluation tool used today and dates back all the way to World War II.
- There are 16 personality types determined by evaluating four pairs of opposing psychological elements.
- Once you determine your personality type, you will understand yourself on a deeper level and will be able to better navigate career and life challenges.
What's on the Horizon: Copywriting Trends from Industry ExpertsHiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · August 12, 2021
Time to Read: 7 mins
- We spoke to industry experts to get a glimpse into copywriting trends for 2021.
- The pharmaceutical industry is booming, copy voice is changing, social listening is being utilized and advertising channels are shifting.
- Keeping up with pop culture trends and knowing your niche will give you the upper hand when it comes to writing copy.
- Profiles copywriting recruiters can help you a copywriter for your team or take the next step in your copywriting career.
What Candidates Want: Job Search Trends 2021Hiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · July 7, 2021
Time to read: 4 min
Job Search Trends 2021 Summary:
- US job listings up 29 percent from February 2020 to June 2021
- A candidate-driven market brought about with the success of business on the line as the economy opens back up.
- Job seekers understand their demand and worth.
- Remote work and diversity, equity, and inclusion are top priorities in their job search.
Top 16 Digital Marketing Terms You Should KnowJob Seeker Advice & Tips · May 14, 2021
Time to Read: 3 minutes
Digital Marketing Terms Summary:
- A list and definitions of the most notable digital marketing terms.
7 Portfolio Website Tips for a Standout First ImpressionJob Seeker Advice & Tips · April 28, 2021
Time to Read: 3 minutes
Portfolio Website Tips Summary:
- A viewer’s first impression of your portfolio is important as it only takes 50 microseconds for a website visitor to register a visual appeal.
- Highlighting top-tier brand projects and self-initiated work in a portfolio displays versatility and passion for the craft.
- A portfolio should utilize concise copy, interactive features, and demonstrate the designer’s creative process.
The Key to Setting Goals So You Actually Achieve ThemJob Seeker Advice & Tips · March 19, 2021
Time to read: 5 min
The Key to Setting Goals Summary:
- Setting goals gives you a clear path on what you want to accomplish in life and keeps you organized and motivated.
- Overview of how to set goals effectively so you can actually reach them.
- Tips on how to stick to your goals until you achieve them.
The $1.9 Trillion 2021 Stimulus ExplainedCoronavirus Updates, Hiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · March 10, 2021
Time to read: 6 minutes
2021 Stimulus Actions and Summary:
- Digestible explanation of the third stimulus payment to understand who will and who will not receive the payment.
- Unemployment benefits to extend until September 6 and decrease to $300 per week, along with an explanation of the unemployment tax forgiveness.
- Child Tax Credit, School, and COVID-19 Vaccination and Research, among other items addressed in the 2021 Stimulus bill.
Virtual Networking Guide to Expand Your ConnectionsJob Seeker Advice & Tips · March 4, 2021
Time to read: 3 minutes
Virtual Networking Tips Summary
- Virtual networking is not new but this way of connecting has come to the forefront as the workforce remains remote.
- A five-step guide to virtual networking.
Employee Onboarding Best Practices Proven to Boost RetentionHiring Innovative Talent · February 23, 2021
Time to read: 3 min
Employee Onboarding Best Practices Summary:
- Preparation is key in setting your new hire up for success in the long-run.
- Onboarding is comprised of three main pillars, whether you are in the office or remote.
The 12 High-Paying Top Tech Jobs in 2021: Data Expands, Development PrevailsHiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · February 4, 2021
Time to read: 7 minutes
Top Tech Jobs 2021 Summary:
- The tech industry is one of the most promising industries of work with constant growth and innovation.
- Each position within the lifecycle of a digital product has a place on the list.
- Outside of digital products, top tech jobs are becoming more and more in-demand to encompass data and database management.
PROFILES IS VOTED BEST OF STAFFING BY CLIENTS AND TALENT NATIONWIDEHiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · February 3, 2021
Profiles has secured Clearly Rated's Best of Staffing® awards for providing superior service to their clients and candidates for four years in a row.
Top Digital Jobs to Keep an Eye Out For in 2021Hiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · January 27, 2021
Time to Read: 6 mins
Top Digital Jobs of 2021 Summary:
- The digital job market is thriving in 2021 as most (if not all) jobs were computer-based and remote work-proof pre-COVID-19.
Land One of these Top Creative Jobs to Propel Your Career in 2021Hiring Innovative Talent, Job Seeker Advice & Tips · January 7, 2021
Time to read: 4 mins
Top Creative Jobs in 2021 Summary:
- While the past year (and the year ahead) is full of uncertainty, the creative industry remains in full swing.
- The top creative jobs to keep an eye on in 2021 offer a variety of creativity, whether it is digital, graphic, or writing.
Best Remote Jobs: 2021 Marketing and Creative Technology Hiring OutlookCoronavirus Updates, Hiring Innovative Talent · December 17, 2020
Time to read: 5 minutes
Best Remote Jobs 2021 Summary:
- Staffing Industry Analysts put out a report referring to survey results sharing that companies plan to increase hiring as soon as Q1 2021, despite lingering uncertainly around COVID-19 and the vaccine.
- Profiles details the best remote jobs within the marketing and creative technology sector that companies can successfully recruit, onboard, and manage at a remote capacity.