Job Search Questions
Profiles places candidates within the creative, marketing, and technology sectors. Opportunities reside across all industries. Our core disciplines include, but are not limited to, analytics, communications, content, design, e-commerce, marketing, project & program management, and web development.
Profiles works primarily with Fortune 500 companies and nationally recognized brands. Our portfolio of client partnerships spans all industries.
Profiles works with companies and places candidates nationwide. We have physical and remote offices in Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, District of Columbia, New York, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia, Richmond, Raleigh, and San Jose. If you do not see your region listed, we are still able to help. Please visit our Contact page to get started.
Thank you for your application. It has been routed to the Recruiter/Account Manager working the open position. Please allow up to three business days for your resume to be reviewed as we may be experiencing an influx in applicant volume.
- Our people-first mentality: Our sales and recruitment teams will work to get to know you and gain a full understanding of your career goals. We will not let you be a resume lost in a pile.
- Our network of employers: Profiles can help you make introductions with hard-to-reach contacts at top businesses and pursue career opportunities that best fit your skills, passions, and work ethics.
- Our industry leadership: Profiles is a Best of Staffing award winner voted by our candidates and clients in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Our DEI commitment: Profiles is community to diversity, inclusion and equity both in our recruitment and employment processes and in selection of the companies we work with.
While having an end date on your job can be unsettling, the pros of contract work far outweigh the cons. From quickly elevating your expertise and skills to the chance to explore different industries, contract work offers benefits that are well worth consideration. Read more on why you should take a contract position here.
Congratulations on being a sought-after candidate. We see something special in you too! Your Profles Account Manager is well versed in this topic, making them the best resource to advise you. They are closest to you, the market landscape, and your offers. Reach out to them to help you understand your options, the risks, and the rewards of each opportunity.
For a quick read on this topic, check out our blog article, “Should you take the counter offer?”
We apologize for the inconvenience. If the phone or email you have for your current Account Manager is not working, please contact our headquarters at 410-244-6400. We will gladly point you in the right direction.
The email with your onboarding packet comes from email@example.com. Please add this email to your address book and check any spam, junk, or clutter folders. If you still do not see it, please call 410-244-6400 for assistance. Please note that benefits are processed two business days after the digital onboarding is complete.
- Valid driver’s license or passport photo ID.
- Voided check for direct deposit.
Yes. Direct deposit is a part of your digital onboarding process. It is simple to enroll, and you can elect to have your paycheck deposited into one account or split it across multiple accounts (five accounts maximum).
In order to receive pay on time, timecards must be submitted and approved by your timecard approver by 12:00 PM EST every Monday. Automatic reminders are put in place to help remind both you and your timecard approver.
Profiles pays consultants on a weekly pay schedule. Payment is received on Friday.
- Consultants receive their first paycheck the second Friday following your start date.
- Please ensure that your direct deposit form was submitted during the onboarding process and that you have access to the timecard system. Your timesheet must be submitted before 12:00PM EST every Monday. This allows your timecard approver the ability to approve it in time for payday.
- If you or your timecard approver missed the due date, you will get paid out the following pay period. Be sure the timecard was approved and submitted before the next pay period.
- If you followed these steps and are still having issues, please reach out to your Account Manager and or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Profiles is closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- The Day after Thanksgiving (or Black Friday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Profiles closes at 12:30 PM EST on the following days:
- Good Friday
- The Friday before Memorial Day
- The Friday before Labor Day
- New Year’s Eve
- If you are unable to access your benefits login, please wait two business days after your digital onboarding is complete and then try to login.
- For actively enrolled participants please email Customer.Service@assuredpartners.com.
- If you are interested in enrolling or making benefits changes, please email email@example.com.
W2s are made available by mail and within your iSolved account by January 31 of the new calendar year.
Referral Program Questions
We welcome the opportunity to grow our network of creative, marketing, and technology professionals. Please forward over your referral to your Profiles Account Manager or email your referral to our Senior Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Profiles offers $500 for every referral that is placed for 90 days.
Once a referral has worked 90 days within a permanent position or 500 hours in a contract position, payment will be dispersed by check.