This post was originally published on May 14, 2015, and updated on Sept. 15, 2020.
Time to read: 5 minutes
Choosing Managed Services Summary:
- Understanding what Managed Services is and how this type of staffing fits into a company’s hiring plans.
- What are the benefits of managed services and why should companies choose this avenue over traditional outsourcing?
- Managed services are very suitable for marketing and creative technology departments.
Projects and initiatives come and go for businesses, which means hiring can be complicated. Hiring full-time staff to come in and revamp your strategies or work on a specific project might not be the best plan of action. So, what do you do when you need more manpower all at once?
Outsourcing is most often the plan of action when new initiatives and/or projects come down the pipeline. However, there is one option aside from hiring an agency to complete the work: managed services. This form of project-based staffing allows businesses to delegate the maintenance and responsibility of a long-term, project-based need. Bringing in a team of expert consultants can breathe life into your company and supply you with the expertise to complete a project with professionalism and skill. Whether you want to add more flexibility to your business, bring in focused expertise, or cut costs, your team will certainly reap the benefits of choosing managed services.
Creative and Marketing Consulting
Many people associate managed services with IT projects and maintenance. However, project-based staffing has expanded and has made its way into companies in the form of creative and marketing consulting. Companies will outsource marketing and creative technology projects and personnel to a strategic partner. From there, the strategic partner will recruit a qualified onsite team, oversee the project, and uphold the outlined success metrics in the Service Level Agreement.
Companies that use managed services save an estimated 10-25 percent of overall spend than they would if they executed the project internally. Not only would the latter option tie up company resources, but it would also likely fall off the specific timeline. Consider using project-based staffing on your next creative, marketing, or technical project.
Example of Where Managed Services Fits
Situation: Your company is undergoing a website redesign, and you do not have the resources necessary to devote to the project.
Solution: Managed services will supply you with a qualified group of onsite consultants with precise expertise and the ability to get to work immediately. A dedicated team of consultants will work onsite, consisting of the following positions: Project Manager, Web Strategist, Content Writer, Web Designer, Web Developer, and Quality Assurance Engineer.
Put the hiring responsibility in the hands of trusted recruiters whose line of work is entirely devoted to finding solutions to your needs.
Benefits of Creative and Marketing Consulting
- Hiring Support: Enlist a dedicated account team that handles the whole recruitment process from start to finish; screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Cost Savings: Earn volume discounts and budget better with fixed rates for the month.
- Scalable Teams: Hire an entire team of digital and creative talent all at once, rather than individually.
- Talent Retention: Reduce turnover and keep talented candidates.
- Quality Assurance: Service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) uphold metrics and standards.
- Scalability: Add personnel and steer your resources only during an influx of project needs and critical initiatives.
- Focused Expertise: Leverage qualified resources as well as SLAs and KPIs to complete projects efficiently with expert marketing and creative consultants.
Enlisting Profiles Managed Services
Our team of seasoned creative and marketing account managers will fully support your hiring needs. With Profiles Managed Services, you will reap the benefits, partnering with a strong, dedicated account team. Profiles consultants are ready for assignments within creative and marketing silos, such as analytics, content, design, marketing, and web development. Contact Profiles to learn more about our project-based staffing solutions.